Home of Hope offers a 3- to 12-month transitional living program for children and their moms experiencing homelessness. Families receive room and board, customized plans and life skills training — all the resources needed to become independent and successful.
Based on individual needs, our program focuses on education, career preparation, parenting and financial planning. Our program is designed to help our children (and moms) achieve the necessary life skills training they need to successfully thrive outside our program. Their success is our success.
Who We Serve
Homeless children (0-17) and their moms Homeless young women age 18 and older.
of our budget goes directly to children and their moms
per person cost per month to stay at Home of Hope
average length of stay since the beginning of COVID-19
How Can I Help?
- Make a life-changing gift of any amount to our program.
- Organize a food drive with your company, school or church group.
- Make or buy weekend meals.
- Host a fundraiser or event benefiting Home of Hope.
- Purchase items from our wishlist.
- Assist with gardening, games or outings.